In the summer also in the winter you will meet friends!
Total relaxation at our idyllic holiday center with every comfort, on the banks of the river Adige, with hotels, restaurants, bungalows and chalets. Covered and open air swimming pool, sauna, skittle track, shop and very modern washing facilities with single washing cabins. Both in the campsite or in the village of Laces, only a few minutes away, you will find many ways to spend your time. You can also enjoy summer holidays in a friendly family atmosphere. Venosta Valley Card included (from April till October) - free access to every public transport in South Tyrol.
|Adult||10,80 € - 11,20 €|
|Child||7,00 € - 7,50 €||3 - 13 Jahre|
|Car||15,40 € - 16,00 €|
|Caravan||15,40 € - 16,00 €||incl. Auto|
|Motorhome||14,40 € - 15,00 €|
|Big Tent||15,40 € - 16,00 €||incl. PKW|
|Small Tent||8,00 € - 9,00 €||incl. PKW / Moto|
|Dog||4,50 € - 5,00 €||an der Leine|
|Local tax||1,55 € - 1,90 €||pro Person ab 14 Jahren|
|Private bathroom||9,00 € - 11,00 €|
|Environmental tax||1,00 €||pro Person ab 14 Jahren|
Kinder bis 2 Jahre gratis. Vor- und Nebensaison 10% ab 15 Tage und 20% ab 21 Tage und Frühstück am Abreisetag. Die Preise verstehen sich zuzüglich der Ortstaxe von 1,40 € pro Person (ab 14 Jahren) und Tag.
- Indoor pool : Öffnungszeiten 08:00 bis 20:00 Uhr
- Water/waste connection
- Pool : Öffnungszeiten 08:00 bis 20:00 Uhr
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathrooms
- Shop/shopping facility
- Children’s playground
- Lifts +- 1km*
- Pets allowed
- Sauna : Auf Anfrage zum Preis von 12,00€ für 2 Stunden
- Snack bar
- Holiday apartments
- Mobile homes
- Free mobility in summer
- Shopping facility 200m away
- Lifts with shuttle bus*
Camping Latsch is a starting point for every kind of holiday
Directly from the campsite you can reach mountains, valleys and castles. Under www.trekking.suedtirol.info you could find every hiking path in the surrounding. Laces is one of the most known Mountain bike Hotspots in Val Venosta and the 90 kilometer long bicycle path is accessible from the campsite.
The cable car St. Martin next to the campsite brings you in 8 minutes to the small mountain farmer village St. Martin on 1740 meters above the sea level. A bonus for every guest is the Val Venosta Valley Card. You can use every public transport in South Tyrol for free and you receive a lot of extra services and discounts. By reason of the Val Venosta Valley Card you can park the car in our Garage under the campsite and reach every point of interest without any trouble by bus or train.
- Val Venosta Valley Card: Our guests receive the Val Venosta Valley Card after their Check-In from April till October. The card allows the holder to use every public transport in South Tyrol for free and additional you get a lot of different discounts for cable cars, museums and events.
- Cable Car St. Martino: Directly next to our campsite you can find the Valley Station. The gondola transports you to the small village St. Martino (1740 meter) above Latsch (630 meter), with its numerous hikes and bike trails.
- Chair Lift Malga di Tarres: You can reach the Valley Station comfortably by car or by bus (free because of the Venosta Valley Card), which one starts from the train station in Latsch. The chair lift transports you to a beautiful area that invites to numerous hikes, high mountain tours and bike tours in summer.
- Archery trail at the Malga di Tarres Valley Station: A special adventure for young and old offers you the Archery trail with its 28 3D targets next to the Malga di Tarres Valley Station. An alternative in cause of bad weather is The Green Arrow Pub with its indoor shooting ground next to the train station in Laces.
- Laces rock-climbing crag: 200 meters from the campsite you can find the climbing-wall of compact gneiss with varied climbs for beginners and advanced climbers.
- The museum Juval Castle: It is one of the famous Messner Mountain Museums in South Tyrol and is dedicated to the Magic of the Mountain. By car you can reach the parking place between Naturno and Stava in a few minutes. For environmental reasons, you are requested to use the shuttle bus or walk the last hundred meters until the castle above the parking place. Alternatively you can take the 12 kilometers long walking trail “Latschander Waalweg”, which one starts at the roundabout next to our campsite.