Holiday in Bozen
Holidays on the somewhat different camping site!
At the end of their holidays, our guest should have made an inner journey, should be culturally richer than before. Our Learn Camping concept shows the many sides of our wonderful region with the help of information panels and brochures, courses, readings, presentations and tasting of typical South Tyrolean products like wine and speck.
Our small and friendly camp site is located amidst the green fields surrounding Bolzano. A good starting point for hiking in the surroundings, for example to the sunny terrace of Renon. A comfortable bus connection into the cities of Bolzano and Merano, a shop with local products, a restaurant-pizzeria, internet point and wifi, free bike rental, swimming pool and a playground for the children are awaiting you.
In the restaurant “zum alten Moosbauer” you can experience how it tastes when the excellent South Tyrolean cuisine meets the delicious Italian kitchen. Also, the restaurant offersoriginal Italian wood-oven pizza.
With suggestions for hiking, bike tours and many other activities to explore South Tyrol we can practically guarantee holidays full of adventure and amusement.
The camp site offers sanitary facilities with a unique design, where you can enjoy the marvellous mountains of South Tyrol while taking a shower, where we give you suggestions for your next dinner with South Tyrolean recipes and where you can enjoy a short language lesson while brushing your teeth.
• restaurant with terrace
• Swimming pool with separat pool for children (hygienic cleaning is done through electrolysis - using salt instead of chlorine)
• Sanitary rooms renovated in 2009, with a separate room for washing dishes and with washing machines and dryer.
• Learn Cellar (room for tastings, movie nights, etc.)
• digital television hook-up on the pitches
• Camper Service
• parking spaces
• More than 200 events during the season, like tastings of typical South Tyrol products , barbeque, live music, animation for children, movie nights, cooking classes.
• bike rental
• Suggestions for hiking and bike tours
• geocaching equipment to rent
• Reservation service for bus tours all across South Tyrol and neighbouring regions
• Take-away service from the restaurant
• dogs allowed
• appropriat for families
• appropriat for cyclists, good connection to the cycle roads
• good starting point for hiking
• Bolzano (center): 5 km
• Merano: 30 km
• Bressanone: 40 km
• Brunico: 80 km
• Silandro: 56 km